* Dubai Airport transfers on SIC will be provided from Terminal 1 and Terminal 3 only. In above rates charges are considered as per the same. If Airport Transfers needed from Terminal 2 than PVT Basis transfers need to be taken and extra charge for the same will applicable. Kindly send your Flight tickets and Hotel Location for exact rates.
* If Singapore airport pick and drop is between 2300 hours - 0700 hours arrival/departure transfers, there shall be an additional supplement of SGD 30 per vehicle per way.
* Transfers for all tours will be given from Hotel or Residence which are centrally located. After giving quote if your Hotel Location is not central, rates may vary as our Coaches run in City Centre Areas.
* Minimum 2 people required for above rates.
* Above rates are not valid on events or festive dates.
* Prices given are as per current exchange rate, In case of increase in ROE rates may vary.
* Hotels are not booked or blocked at above rates, so once the booking is confirmed by you we can confirm the availability at these rates.
* Visa approvals is at sole discretion of respective countries immigration officer and not M/s Go City Tours and Travels.
* We reserve the complete right to reschedule an itinerary or route, adjust pricing, or even cancel a tour whenever, at our sole discretion, mainly if we deem it is vital for your safety or convenience.
*Unused inclusion in a tour package is non-refundable.
* Any guest failing to reach on time at the designated pick-up point will be considered a no-show. No reimbursement or alternative transfer will be arranged in such circumstances.
* Should a tour booking be cancelled or altered for reasons of bad weather, vehicle issue or traffic problems, we will make all sincere efforts to arrange alternative service with similar options, however, based on its availability.
* Pick-up and drop-off timings listed above are estimated, and they will be adjusted as per your location, theme park opening time and as well as traffic conditions. Exact Time list will be given to you by our Dubai Tour Coordinators once you reach Dubai. (A day before tour the timings are sent on whatsapp)
* Complete Package Payment should be cleared as per deadlines given for payment. Late Payments may end up completing the bookings late and we will not be responsible for availability of timings and slots of tours given to you in itinerary. If Package is on non- refundable basis full amount required at time of booking.
* Effective 1 September 2017, the mandatory RM10 Tourism Tax (TTx) per room per night will be taken by Guest Directly in Malaysia Hotels.
* The “Dubai Tourism Dirham” charge will appear as a separate line item on the guest’s invoice to be settled directly upon check out at Dubai Hotel.
* Driver will wait only for Max 05 minutes For SIC or Max 15 minutes for PVT, please be punctual always.
* For one adult and one child travelling please use the adult rate for the child.
* For Airport Pick up and Drop our SIC Coach timings are fix, So if you are booking on sharing its possible once you land if one of the coach has left you may have to wait for max 2 hrs for 2nd coach.
* In any case the guest does not show up on time and our vehicle departs from the pickup location, then we will not arrange for alternative transfer & no refund is provided for the missed tour.
* Seating arrangement is done as per the availability & it is decided by the Driver or Tour Guide except in case of private transfers.
* Amount to be charged Duration
* Visa Price Actual Once applied. Non-refundable.
* 10% of the package price is non-refundable If cancelled after confirming.
* 50% of the package price If cancelled 30 days prior to departure
* 75% of the package price If cancelled 30 - 15 days prior to departure
* Full package Price If cancelled 15 days prior to departure
* Full Price for Non-refundable Packages Once confirmed.
CANCELLATION & NO SHOW POLICY
* 10% cancellation fees is applicable charged and collected by M/s Go City Tours and travels irrespective of the charge applied or not applied by our supplier/tour operator/hotel establishment / theme park.
* No refunds or cancellation of Burj Khalifa tickets once booked. There is no refund or time change/date change allowed once the tickets are booked and tickets are generated.
* Please note that gift certificates are both non-refundable and non-cancellable.
* If you fail to turn up for the tour, no refunds in part or full can be provided. The same condition applies in the case of unused tickets, sightseeing tours, car-rental or chauffeur-driven services. Likewise, rescheduling cannot be allowed for confirmed tours, transfers to and from airports, and other travel related services.
* Tour Itinerary special terms:
* Complete itinerary / voucher / theme park tickets shall be sent to the customer only 48 hours prior to the departure dates.
* Complete payments of booked tour/ attraction tickets/holiday packages shall be payable by client to M/s Go City Tours and travels at least 15 days prior to tour start date.
* Once a booking is vouchered there would be no changes allowed in booked time / date of any tour/hotel bookings/ attraction tickets.
* Burj Khalifa tickets are non-refundable under any circumstances once the slot is booked. No date change / time slot change is allowed as these changes are not allowed to M/s Go City Tours and travels by our UAE tour operator.
* Only 2 free quotations of tours / packages are allowed per client/group. After that consultation fees of Rs.500 per quote applicable and charged to the client.
* All tour / holiday packages quotations, changes etc. will take 2 working days to be reverted back.
SPECIAL NOTE FOR UAE HOTEL BOOKINGS:
* As per the Dubai Executive Council Resolution No. (2) of 2014, a “Tourism Dirham (TD)” charge of AED 10 to AED 20 per room per night (depending on the Hotel Classification category) will apply for hotel rooms and Suites. For Apartments, charges are AED 10 or AED 20 per bedroom per apartment per night. The rates will be applicable for any booking checking in from 31st of March 2014. The “TD” charge will appear as a separate line item on the guest’s invoice to be settled directly upon check out
* Charges for payments done through Online Payment Gateway System:
* All transactions carried out on a Credit card, Diners card, Net Banking and/or a debit card (done via our online payment gateway) would attract a surcharge of 3% over and above the amount (which in case of a refund would be non refundable)
IF YOU CHANGES YOUR BOOKING
* Where a change requested by you to your travel arrangements is permitted and possible, our standard service fees 10% will apply in addition to any additional Supplier charges. Please note that all reservation changes are subject to availability and the terms and conditions of the product purchased.
* Changes to name details are not allowed by many Suppliers. While we will endeavor make such a change if necessary, please bear in mind that most Suppliers treat a name change as a cancellation, to which standard conditions and charges would apply.
* Flights must be taken in the sequence they appear on your ticket or eticket confirmation. If you plan not to take a flight as booked, please contact the airline as far in advance as possible to discuss your options. If you do not check in on time for a confirmed reservation, the airline may register you as a ‘no-show’, which could result in extra charges and/or your whole flight itinerary being cancelled and/or render your ticket void.
* Refunds if any, will only be paid to you once we have received the funds back from the Supplier(s).
choose from the best international deals